Thursday, November 9, 2023

AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND




The world is now witnessing a horrific and tragic war.  I had been following the Israel-Hamas war ever since it began on 7th October 2023.  I had sent friends some my astrological analysis of the Israel-Hamas war via Whatsapp.  I will compile my writings  and will upload it onto this blog. This however are events that happened in the not to distant past. As an astrologer,  I thought that it would more prudent to focus on events in the future.  In this regard, I am giving my predictions on whether or not Iran would get involved in this war. 

It is my hope that the endless cycle of violence will end and that all sides will get the solutions they deserve for a permanent and sustainable peace.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment